High performance fused with stunning design by award winner’s successor
Suggested Retail Price: PhP 27,000
For an in-depth review, visit The Technoclast
• LIFEBOOK NH751: The LIFEBOOK NH751 is a premium high-powered notebook designed specifically for gaming enthusiasts who demand an immersive gaming experience. Powered by the Intel® Quad-core i7-2630QM and offers a phenomenal audio-visual experience via its built-in 1GB NVIDIA® graphics card with Optimus™ technology and built-in digital theatre system (DTS) on luxurious 5.1 speakers. It also comes with built-in Blu-ray player for HD movie entertainment.
• LIFEBOOK SH561: The LIFEBOOK SH561 is a portable all-rounder and is ideal for mobile professionals on a quest for computing nirvana and enhanced durability. To enrich the user experience, it features a pragmatic arc design, textured palm rests, and simple elegance. The LIFEBOOK SH561 also comes with the advanced biometric security features, such as the radio-frequency-based Fingerprint Sensor.
• LIFEBOOK P771: Elegantly wrapped with a glossy black cover, anti-glare screen, thin and light LCD panel-equipped, the LIFEBOOK P771 caters to business professionals’ need for an ultra-portable notebook with superb performance and reliability. The stunning portable device comes with a striking glossy cover for business users. An additional modular bay device is easily plugged in for flexible usage, and users will enjoy extended battery lifespan in the instance of a modular bay battery.
• LIFEBOOK AH531: Coupled with a 15.6-inch 16:9 HD back-light LED display, the LIFEBOOK AH531 is lightweight in its class and gives value-conscious users an excellent computing experience. The spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard and 10-key number pad are configured to ensure extra comfort and convenience. The LIFEBOOK AH531 is perfect for users yearning for sound gaming performance and home entertainment.
• LIFEBOOK BH531: Powered by NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology and 1GB VRAM, the LIFEBOOK BH531 balances mainstream features and portability with affordability, and is optimized to bring to users, outstanding HD graphics performance whenever it is needed while extending battery life with its Power ECO button. The LIFEBOOK BH531 is less than 2kg and is available in Shiny Black and Garnet Red.
• LIFEBOOK LH701: This 1.9kg anodized black notebook provides comprehensive features to meet the needs of Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) users seeking a desktop alternative. Wrapped in a tough aluminum case with Zen-style curved edges, the 14-inch LIFEBOOK LH701 is lightweight in its class and is a high-performance computer with a host of improved business features, including RF Fingerprint Sensor and anti-glare screen.
• LIFEBOOK LH531: The LIFEBOOK LH531 is available in Shiny Black, Garnet Red and Cherry Pink and comes with a high-gloss back cover which is wrapped within a silver lining that offers sheer elegance. A spectacular HD entertainment experience and intelligent graphics performance are paired with beautiful curvatures that embody the legendary strength of the famous Japanese Katana blade. The machine is designed for everyday computing and is an excellent companion for first time PC buyers and students where value for money is a top priority.
Fujitsu remains firmly committed to the promotion of a cleaner environment and complies with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) across its entire range of products. In addition, Fujitsu has established a set of commitments that goes beyond RoHS requirements, thus allowing it to stay keenly focused on its customers’ health and well-being as well as to embrace a healthier environment for all. By adopting a green factory concept and being committed to the cause of energy-efficient computing, Fujitsu also fights to sustain the Earth as a sponsor and a member of the Climate Savers Computing Initiative.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. For more information, please see: www.fujitsu.com.
The hotel's receptionist is a double thumbs down though. She seems to have come out from hibernation. She wasn't smiling at all! Gave us a wrong room too, that I didn't bother posting the Receptions area to protect this receptionists identity for I do not want her to lose her job. I just hope that the hotel's Management send her to a thorough customer service seminar.
(at the hotel lobby)
The room is quite small but I'm glad it's clean.
See that Jollibee sign? It's good it is walking distance away from the hotel, our kids were able to eat, what else...Chicken Joy!
One of it's latest feature is the Wave Pool that has attracted local residents as well. Unfortunately for us, we were not able to enjoy the wave because there has to be at least 25 persons to swim before they operate the wave pool.
The hotel's coffee shop
(Photo taken when Juan was born last February 8, 2006)
He calls me a 'high-maintenance wife' because I've got medical conditions that requires me to visit my doctors from time to time. For my hormonal imbalance, I frequent Makati Medical Center to see Dr. Augusto Litonjua. Capitol Medical Center for OB-Gyne, Dr. Roger Mendiola. Lastly (and hopefully last), Dr. Milagros Leyva of Lourdes Hospital for my general health.
Quality of life has become one of the main objectives of every hospital or medical care facilities. It is greatly enhanced with the quality of service provided by the staff (i.e. doctors, nurses, receptionists, etc.) Medical appointments and medical procedures is eased when done by medical practitioners who shows real concern and compassion.
"Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment, for they are one and indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies." ~C. Jeff Miller