Every summer I make sure to enroll my kids in activities that will enhance their skills. Julia, Rafael and Juan have tried piano, guitar and voice lessons but they seem to lack energy each time we go to their music school.
This summer, they've tried basketball at Belasco Unlimited Skills Academy (BUSA). They were supposed to join just Module 1, but the three musketeers enjoyed the training, as well as the coaches and their classmates so they begged to join Module 2.
There is no doubt my children grew more enthusiastic each day we went at City Club for their training with Coach Nic. At night, Julia, Rafael and Juan slept early so they won't be late for BUSA.
Why encourage your kid to play basketball? There are plenty of benefits from it. First of course is physical fitness. Basketball is a great cardiovascular workout, it strengthens muscles, it increases flexibility and coordination, it burns fat, and it increases in speed and agility.
Secondly, basketball is a social sport that brings people together and creates bonds and friendships, as it teaches team work.
Third, basketball can really be a confidence booster. It is great for a shy child to meet new people and learn to socialize.
If you're thinking of enrolling your kids in basketball, you might want to try Belasco Unlimited Skills Academy (BUSA). Let me enumerate the advantages of enrolling at BUSA.
1. You will be trained by former PBA Stars - Coach Nic Belasco and Coach Ali Peek.
Coach Von and Coach Kyle are also instrumental in helping and teaching the kids enjoy
and learn to play basketball well.
2. The venue is conducive for learning basketball, with facilities and equipment by well-known brands.
3. BUSA help build a child's confidence, love for reading and camaraderie.
4. Kids will be expose to basketball competitions like Titan.
5. You'll get to meet popular people and amazing parents who share the same passion of developing their respective kid's full potential.
6. It is run and managed by power couple Nic and Mafae Belasco. Though the two are popular in their respective fields, they are among the nicest and most down-to earth people I've met. Their four kids are amazing. too! Nicco and Mike helps and assist the students whenever they can. While Moses and Nicci serves as an inspiration for little/younger students to play their best.
May 18 - 22, 2015 - 9am to 11am
Fee: P4,500 per module/5-day training
Venue: The City Club - Alphaland Building, cor. Malugay St., Ayala Ave., Makati City
Contact #: 0917- 5127251
FB - Belasco Unlimited Skills Academy