A masquerade ball (or bal masqué) is an event in which the participants attend in costume wearing a mask. This is usually a formal and an elegant affair for adults. It was in the 15th century when this kind of party started.
A masquerade theme party is actually fun for a kid party. This is what my niece, Len did for her daughter's7th Birthday Party held last July 30, 2016 at Edades Tower and Garden Villas, Rockwell Center, Makati City.
|Saya, the birthday girl with her mom Len|
A Masquerade Party is full of anticipation – deciding from invitation to giveaways, food, venue and what to wear. You don't have to break your budget though if you want Masquerade Theme Party for your child. You can actually to do it yourself. Here are some of my party tips and ideas
1. Make an invitation shaped as masks. We may be living in a high tech era but sending a personalized invite creates more fun and glamour.
2. Set the mood and make the venue feel like you're in the 15th century by decorating with candles in all shapes and sizes. To be safe, a battery operated led-candle is the best alternative if you're throwing this kind of party for children.
4. Encourage, politely ask your guests to join the spirit by wearing masks, or you can provide the masks if your budget permits.
5. Children are easy to please when it comes to food, pizza, spaghetti, chips, friend chicken are always a hit. For dessert, consider a chocolate fountain and serve cubed fruits, marshmallows and biscuits on the side.
6. Buy a cd or download on your iPod songs as Vivaldi’s Four Seasons or anything by Mozart and Beethoven.
7. Enhance the mystery and secrecy by creating mystery game like find the items hidden within the party area.
8. You can also prepare your child to have a special waltz dance number
9. Give away a prize for the best costume of the night.
1o. Souvenirs, tokens and giveaways must also have a masquerade touch. Fill a bag full of treats and decorate the bag with a mask drawing.
If you're too busy to prepare, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let Occasions of Joy Events help you create a fun Masquerade Themed Party.