I live in a three-story house so I know how hard it to go up and down whenever I forget something on different floors. A style of property that I'm looking forward in buying in the next 10 years is a bungalow.
For now, let me share with you 10 Bungalows for Sale in the Philippines, most of which are listed on leading real estate plaforms Lamudi Philippines and MyProperty.ph,
1. Two bedroom, two bathroom bungalow on the Island of PanglaoLocated in a gated community situated in the Libaong area of Panglao, Bohol, this bungalow is presentlyon available for an asking price of P4.95 million. Featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms, interested buyers get their money’s worth with the property’s total land size of 165 square meters, which isinclusive of car space, and access to the guarded community’s big common swimming pool and tropical garden.
2. Collinwood Village bungalow with proximity to Mactan, CebuSituated right across Mactan’s Gaisano Grand Mall, Collinwood Village is the ideal place for the rereebungalow owner, as it is less than a handful of minutes away from Mactan Doctor’s Hospital and tenminutes away from a number of Mactan beach resorts and hotels. For only P2.7 million, one can own a120 square meter lot with a two bedroom bungalow in Basak, Lapu-Lapu City closed community.More information
3. Three-bedroom bungalow for less than three million in Angeles CityPriced specifically at P2.93 million, this 68.65 square meter bungalow in Angeles City provides greatvalue for money with its three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Sitting on a 180 square meter lot, the property also includes provisions for two cars, and is in a secured subdivision which feature amenites such as a swimming pool, park, clubhouse, and 24-hour security, to name a few. More information
4. Semi-furnished bungalow with a garden and mulple bedrooms and bathroomsSituated in a gated subdivision near landmarks like the Clark Airport and the Clark Freeport Zone, thisbungalow brings great value with its location and notable lot area of 500 square meters. Add to thathaving three bedrooms plus one maid’s room and three bathrooms plus a powder room, and thebungalow’s initial asking price of P7.3 million seemingly becomes a worthy investment.More information
5. Bungalow with spacious frontage for sale in Las Pinas City villageA fully renovated bungalow in BF Resort Village in Las Pinas, this home is currently listed for an askingprice of P7.8 million and features as many as five bedrooms, and three toilets and bath. With a lot size of282 square meters, it also includes a single car garage and a front yard with a landscaped garden, and issemi-furnished with a split-type air-conditioner, refrigerator, cook top and washing machine.
,,)-. (/0 , ,& # $ 9%)%12(:.-3 ,;$1 D 6 B ,6 E??%<5 =..)%2F
ones on the market, parcularly when compared with other NCR located three bedroom, two bathhomes.More informaon8. Three bedroom bungalow in Anpolo, RizalMarketed as an ideal rerement home, this three-bedroom bungalow is situated in the quiet Inarawanbarangay of Anpolo, Rizal. The elegantly styled single-detached home features three bedrooms, threebathrooms, and a two-car parking space, and for its asking price of P8.25 million, gives the potenalbuyer ownership of a lot measuring a total of 386 square meters.More informaon9. Zen-inspired beach house just thirty minutes away from the shoreRerement properes are always in demand in the Philippines thanks to its many beaches, and onelooking to rere in a bungalow can
Zen-inspired architecture, the P5.9 million property includes four bedrooms and one maid’s room, theenrety of which are air condioned, parking space for two cars, and a porch with ocean views, amongothers.More informaon10. Exceponally a9ordable bungalow in General Trias CityPresently listed on MyProperty.ph at an asking price of only P600,000, this bungalow provides a greatdeal of value for only a liFle investment. The property is located in the Lessandra Estates of CamellaHomes in General Trias City, and is marketed to be in an area that is completely ood free. Si@ng on a 70square meter lot is a Camella-designed “Sophia” bungalow, which includes two bedrooms and is semi-furnished