Create camaraderie & togetherness within your family and friends, join the 6th Mommy Milkshake Run on March 6, 2016.
The Mommy Milkshake Run was first organized in 2007 and was originally conceptualized in support of World Breastfeeding Month.
The 6th Mommy Milkshake Run will be a 3km and 5km fun run along the BGC area. This fun run is open to all expectant moms, moms & dads, toddlers & kids, all members of the family, and running enthusiasts. The run will have no time limit.
This will be a mom and baby friendly run as Mommy Mundo will have all your needs taken care of, such as portable toilets, diaper changing area for parents with babies and toddlers, breastfeeding station and lounge for the nursing moms.
There will be ample water stations along the route to provide hydration for all participants. First Aid stations and Medics will be available for any untoward incidents.
You won’t need to carry your little one for the entire race, as you can bring a stroller for them. However, the use of bikes, skateboards, hover boards, and roller skates during the run is not allowed. Pets are also not allowed.
Mommy Mundo will not be liable for any loss, they will have baggage claim area for all your belongings.
After the run, everyone will receive a certificate of participation, as well as a bag of goodies. They’ll also have a family fair with games, music, raffle prizes, food carts, special awarding ceremony, and an inflatable section for all the kids.
Here are a few things to remember:
1. Registration period is from January 25 to February 14. Payments until February 15. No payment, No run policy, so please be prompt. Registration is required for every participant, including children.
2. Registration Fee are as follows:
Children ages 2-12 years old = P300
*Children below 2 years of age can enter for free, but has to be registered.
3k = P500
5k = P650
You can pay through bank deposit in Mommy Mundo, Inc. BPI Account # 2671-0007-84
3. You can claim your Race Kits from February 22 to March 4 at the Creative Juice office in 2F Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave. Pasig City. Other pick up sites will be announced in our social media pages.
4. Race kits include The 6th Mommy Milkshake Run Singlet, Map of the venue, and the 3k/5k route.
5. On Race day, it is important to know that registration will start at 5:30am, location of meet up, to be determined. Race bibs will be handed to you upon registration. For pregnant participants, please provide a medical certificate from your doctor/OB Gyne, allowing you to join this race.
6. Opening Program starts at 6:00am, where we will stretch and warm up our bodies before the run.
7. Race starts at 6:30am for the 5k run and 6:40am for the 3k run.